"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 01-25-2005, 04:02 PM   #11
Master Chef

Lugaru.........you triggered an memory of something that happened to my ex and it involved peppers. One night him and his buddies were trying to be the macho men they thought they were and were seeing who could eat these hot peppers we had.....those little red buggers. Keep in mind they had a few too many drinks under their belt at the time so they thought they were made out of steel. Well the next day i was in the kitchen and out of no where I heard this hooping and hollering and he came flying out of the bathroom bare butt naked screaming like a wild coyote.....thank god I didn't have company. Needless to say his tail end was on fire because if you drink Budweiser you know whats gonna happen the next day in the bathroom. I literally fell on the floor lmao while he scrambled to the freezer for ice. Guess I should of told him to take a Milk Sitz Bath .

Old 01-25-2005, 04:05 PM   #12
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
ROFLMAO Sizz!!! I've been in that situation before & it's no fun but I can just imagine a guy running through the house like that!

Old 01-25-2005, 04:11 PM   #13
Master Chef

I had many eventful moments with him....still do as we're still good friends. I still have a lot of laughs at his expense. Serves him right for all those years I had to put up with his sorry xxx. Its funny how someone can mention just one little thing and it can trigger a memory you'd forgotten.
I'm still sitting here laughing about that memory. I think i'll give him a call and harrass him about it
Old 01-25-2005, 04:23 PM   #14
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzlininIN
Lugaru.........you triggered an memory of something that happened to my ex and it involved peppers. One night him and his buddies were trying to be the macho men they thought they were and were seeing who could eat these hot peppers we had.....those little red buggers. Keep in mind they had a few too many drinks under their belt at the time so they thought they were made out of steel. Well the next day i was in the kitchen and out of no where I heard this hooping and hollering and he came flying out of the bathroom bare butt ***** screaming like a wild coyote.....thank god I didn't have company. Needless to say his tail end was on fire because if you drink Budweiser you know whats gonna happen the next day in the bathroom. I literally fell on the floor lmao while he scrambled to the freezer for ice. Guess I should of told him to take a Milk Sitz Bath .