Let's break bread, Fred! March 30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zhizara

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I've got a portion of the pork roast marinating in lite soy, brown sugar and ginger. I'll saute it and have some potatoes cooked in chicken stock, mashed and buttered.

What are cooking today?

Lemon Pepper Pollock Sandwiches (onion rolls) with horseradish sauce. Frozen veg - asparagus, red peppers, onions.

The eggplant and penne dish I didn't get to yesterday, or dinner out. Have a great weekend.

Soup, salad and homemade bread.

I am fighting the urge to make some peanut butter cookies.

I have had them on my mind since I saw PF's post the other day! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I'm defrosting some beef pieces to make into a stir-fry with black bean sauce, red bell pepper and mushrooms.

"Date Night" at our friends' -- I have no idea what she is making for supper, but for dessert we are having Watergate Salad. :yum:

Stuffed a chicken, cut up some taters and tossed it all in the oven. I'll do a salad and call it delicious.

Attachments

• DSC00489.jpg
    DSC00489.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 161
It was a very last minute decision. We had red beans & rice & kielbasa with my home made potato bread.

Trying to get the right combination using splashes of different sauces added to a can of baked beans. Not sure it's going to get there.:ermm:
There's chips and a glass of milk too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom