LIVE- from your house- It's Saturday Nite Dinner 9/14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Our mac and cheese was a bust...won't be using that recipe again. Too bad I made the whole thing and not just half.

There's no saving it. It is so bland and thick that I can't think of a single thing to make it better or at least edible. We ended up with PBJ's.

There's no saving it. It is so bland and thick that I can't think of a single thing to make it better or at least edible. We ended up with PBJ's.
I don't usually like mac and cheese. I saw a TV chef make some. She had invented the recipe when she got a note from school asking her to bring mac and cheese.

It had four kinds of cheese. One of them was a blue cheese. There was also sun dried tomatoes and garlic. I don't remember the rest. I made it once and it was wonderful, but I lost the recipe. I tried making it from memory and it wasn't very interesting and a funny flavour. I may have put too much sun dried tomato or garlic.

Sounds like something calling for red pepper flakes, a little milk and a reheat.

Mrs Hoot and I traveled down to our friendly neighborhood motorcycle club last night. They had their annual appreciation supper for the members, associate members, and the wives. NY strip steaks, rabbit food, baked taters, and all manner of desserts. We had a great time!

Back
Top Bottom