Lunch!!!!! 12/16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff G.

Head Chef
One of my favorites.. PB&J!!!! On a cold day, nothing seems to work quite as well.. now if only had some tomato soup to go with it..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

leftover turkey sammich!

a slice of rye bread, then turkey, red cabbage slaw, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and another slice of rye.

yum.

The last of a stick of pepperoni and a handful of Ritz. It was going to be cheeseburgers, but I'll make those tonight instead.

Have you guys tried those cranberry english muffins? OMG!! Put a little sliced turkey and some sharp cheddar on half, heat it for 15 - 20 seconds in the microwave-- To die for!! I swear that is my lunch for the next 4 weeks until my stash runs out! :>) Dawn T

Have you guys tried those cranberry english muffins? OMG!! Put a little sliced turkey and some sharp cheddar on half, heat it for 15 - 20 seconds in the microwave-- To die for!! I swear that is my lunch for the next 4 weeks until my stash runs out! :>) Dawn T
That sounds great. I love cranberry relish on a turkey sandwich...

They are made by Thomas', special holiday edition. Lucky me, I found some more last night in the grocery store!! Made room in the freezer for four more packages. Yum, yum!!!

Back
Top Bottom