March 5 dinner, Wednedsay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pork chops, veggies, garlic mashed taters, with me introducing jake to pelligrino.
wait. that's what I ate. he gorged on 2 bowls of cereal, a bag af pretzels he gave to me yesterday, dinner, then, pelligrino. now he's asking fer french toast with specifacally, butter powdered sugar & syrup. if his work didn't keep him at an acceptable weight, he'd be dieting by tomorrow.
that's his dinnner tomorrow, with strawberries. show 'im moderation.

Last edited:
Had to take one of my cat's to the vets yesterday so as is the rule, I picked up a bbq'd chook on the way home as his reward. So I got to have a drumstick for my dinner last night with some semi-matured cheddar, coleslaw and a Caprese salad (dressed with quality balsamic). The chicken was rather bland, otherwise it was a nice meal.

I had a rehearsal tonight, so I ate a Clif bar and almonds.
I made dh some soup. Red pepper, brocolli, potato cheesy chowder. I made it last week for the first time. Dh couldn't believe that I didn't make a huge pot for leftovers. Like I said, it was the first time I didnt want to make a huge pot in case it was no good. Then it all would have ended up in the garbage. Needless to say, he loved it and I made a huge pot for him today. :)

Leftover gumbo, leftover potato salad, and some bruschetta. Which means I get to make something all new tomorrow, just dont know what yet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom