Mc D's around the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I came from Thailand, and first time I arrived US I tried Mc D's as my first fastfood restaurant because I wanted to try the original one. Honestly, I was very very disappointed!! MC D's in Thailand are much much better than here. And I've heard from my friends in class that MC D's in China, Japanese, and Korea are also much better taste than here!!!

I came from Thailand, and first time I arrived US I tried Mc D's as my first fastfood restaurant because I wanted to try the original one. Honestly, I was very very disappointed!! MC D's in Thailand are much much better than here. And I've heard from my friends in class that MC D's in China, Japanese, and Korea are also much better taste than here!!!

Thats because "here" they spend all of their money on advertising instead of food quality and product research.

Hours and hours of research and survey tools for each ad, all to find out if the public likes song A or song B and smiling face A or B.

How do they research the food? They farm it out to small town franchises and gauge public reaction from purchase records.

Thats because "here" they spend all of their money on advertising instead of food quality and product research.

Hours and hours of research and survey tools for each ad, all to find out if the public likes song A or song B and smiling face A or B.

How do they research the food? They farm it out to small town franchises and gauge public reaction from purchase records.

if it works here, what makes you think they do it any differently elsewhere? it is all the same company

if it works here, what makes you think they do it any differently elsewhere? it is all the same company
If all that mattered were that it is the same company then there would be no differences from country to country, but that is not true as you can see from the link in the first post.

They still have to follow the McDonalds guidelines and rules. The food may be different but they still carry the MD name and have to follow certain corporate rules put forth by them.

Usually the overseas locations have a lot better service. After I came back from three years in Asia I was shocked at how bad the service was in the US micky D's.

some of those looked delicious.

yeah... i was just thinking that. :angel: The Ebi Filet-o and the Salsa Paneer Wrap sound pretty yummy... Cant imagine McDonalds beer though. The coffee is vile, so how would the beer be? :wacko:

As for the McDs pizza, we had it here in Canada in the early 90s. It was one of my favourites when I was a kid. LOL.

~GB

Back
Top Bottom