Meal Confusion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quite often, I find myself repeating myself often. Did I say often, I mean Really Often. And what's verse is I say it outloud. In theory, I live alone. Then the little girls look at me. Yesterday, they both were sitting in the dining room exactly the same.position lined up. They were looking around the corner at me. Like they didn't know what, and were timid about coming in the same room I was in. Ususally if I am in the kitihen they are there to "help", mostly underfoot. I was in a good mood too, so I don't know what that was all about. Don't ask what I was doing at the time, because I no longer know...

If someone were to go back and read some of my entries in the menu threads they would think we would get tired of a particular food quickly as I will mention I am making it four or even more days in a row. It is because for some reason I didn't get it made and forget to correct myself and mention the next day and the next day and the..... um what was I talking about? :wacko:

If someone were to go back and read some of my entries in the menu threads they would think we would get tired of a particular food quickly as I will mention I am making it four or even more days in a row. It is because for some reason I didn't get it made and forget to correct myself and mention the next day and the next day and the..... um what was I talking about? :wacko:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I so get that! I've read my old posts a few times and noticed that I've mentioned things I've done and places I've lived etc. more than once and the times don't match.
:rolleyes:

Wow! Who knew? I'm beginning to think that my memory isn't so bad. I think I'll join Mensa.:LOL:

And Sprout & P.A.G., no comments required.:ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Back
Top Bottom