Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookieee

Sous Chef
Hi, hope Santa was good to everyone.

My Santa is cooking us a very good Christmas dinner of ham/pineapple. What will you be having?

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I've been VERY busy the last few weeks, which I really needed, as money was getting tight. Not much time -- or energy -- to do a lot of cooking or posting.

I'll be back home for a at least a few weeks after this Friday. I'll try to catch up on DC happenings.

CD

CD

I've been VERY busy the last few weeks, which I really needed, as money was getting tight. Not much time -- or energy -- to do a lot of cooking or posting.

I'll be back home for a at least a few weeks after this Friday. I'll try to catch up on DC happenings.

CD

CD

Glad to see back, cd... Missed your comments, etc.. :)

Merry Christmas...

Ross

CD

CD

Caseydog, glad you are checking in, everyone was getting worried about you. Hope you are having a great Christmas.

CD
Thanks for popping in. I think even people who don't like you were getting worried, you Steeler fan, you. :-p Go...Buckeyes! (The Browns are a lost cause...)

A day late but hoping everyone is enjoying their holidays... I've had a whirl wind of company, visits to friends and calls to far away family. Today things are calming and I am making a pot roast (DH's favorite meal) and considering how to restore some order to my messy house. :)

CD

CD

We were getting worried about you Casey!! Next time at least "phone home". ;):alien:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom