Mon 10/15/18 -- Anybody eating today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

caseydog

Master Chef
It's 8PM CST, and no menu thread?

I spent the rainy afternoon at the mall, where I had a Sonic cheeseburger and tots.

Tonight, I'll have a small portion of leftover pork shoulder and mashed taters.

CD

Sweet & spicy shrimp w/ rice.

39817-albums888-picture7622.jpg
[/IMG]

I went out to lunch at the deli in the village. A very acceptable moussaka with a mixed green salad followed by a large piece of egg custard tart and coffee. The deli café was busy so I sat at the counter to eat my lunch and chatted to the lady sitting next to me who I'd never met before.

Us Brits aren't all stand-offish despite our reputation.

Last edited:
Good for you MC..and you weren't even "properly introduced"? All these Americans are rubbing off on you.;):)

We did a big thick rib eye steak on the grill to share, and loaded spuds with glorified salads finished the meal.

I actually have a Chess Buttermilk Pie in the oven for dessert but I know it won't be worthy of a picture as there was too much filling for the crust. I put the remainder of the filling in custard cups, so we'll see what happens.:ROFLMAO:

I guess we all were too busy stuffing our faces to post.

We had sausage ravioli for dinner.

I made a sheet pan supper of roasted chicken and veggies. Two trays, actually, since the chicken breasts were huge and my pans are small. One tray had broccoli, the other had Brussels sprouts, otherwise they were the same.

IMG_20181015_220100461.jpg

Back
Top Bottom