Monday, 1/24/2011, What's cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
It will probably be sausage, pepper and onion pizza and/or sausage bread.

Any plans?

Not sure here either. DH is teaching tonight and DS is coming to work on the computer (having connection issues with the modem). I told him I'd feed him if he'd fix the computer so I'll fix him his choice of dinners.

I'm going to be making pizza, too. Maybe grill some wings if I have some in the freezer.

I pulled some pork loin chops from the freezer yesterday and left them out on the counter all night defrosted them in the fridge do you think they are safe to eat?

I'm planning on chili verde over rice.

I pulled some pork loin chops from the freezer yesterday and left them out on the counter all night defrosted them in the fridge do you think they are safe to eat?

I'm planning on chili verde over rice.

How old is that rice?

:LOL:

I have little smokies to use up so I am going to wrap them in bacon! Lol. My bf will enjoy throwing them on the grill, I'm sure. I'll probably put them in between two cooling racks secured by wire to they can all just be flipped as one. Or maybe make little smokey shish kabobs...should I put BBQ sauce on them, you think?

I have little smokies to use up so I am going to wrap them in bacon! Lol. My bf will enjoy throwing them on the grill, I'm sure. I'll probably put them in between two cooling racks secured by wire to they can all just be flipped as one. Or maybe make little smokey shish kabobs...should I put BBQ sauce on them, you think?

I would say no sauce, but that is MHO. The sauce, for me, would hide the wonderful flavour of the bacon.

I'm in the "not sure catagorie. DH doesn't know yet if he will be called in to work so it will depend on whether I am cooking for 2 or 3.

Another use for lil smokies!
Louisiana Style Lil Smokies Recipe :: Hot Cajun Recipes

This actually wasn't too bad, all things considered :LOL:

i'm pondering the idea of making pizza right now as well, however I need to get up and clean my kitchen first..im just feeling lazy
if not pizza then im thinking a simple breakfast dinner.. either a hash or a sausage, egg muffin with a small side of left over mashed potato and sausage gravy over the whole thing

I'm cooking a couple of small steaks, baked potatoes and a green salad. I made a dessert, but it didn't turn out well so it went in the trash. We will have strawberries and cookies for dessert. DH and our neighbor have been redoing about 700 ft of field fence today so I'm sure he will be hungry.

Meat loaf, baked potatoes, corn, steamed broccoli. It is COLD out and I need comfort food!!!!

Leftover roasted chicken (Butter-rubbed Roast Chicken with Roast Garlic) from the winter LCBO Food and Drink magazine (LCBO Food and Drink). It takes 2-3 weeks for the LCBO website to have the current issue's recipes posted. The recipes aren't up yet, but the Holiday 2010 recipes are up. There are some very nice recipes in that issue. Side of broccoli and leftover bulgar with cumin-scented sweet potatoes.

Dabbas, Ribs with bourbon sauce, tuna salad, deviled eggs. Added carrots and fried apples for a little veg.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom