Monday, 1/31/2011, What's making it's way to the table?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cabbage Rolls and Pierogi.

Mmm Mmm! My kinda of meal!

I'm making Chicken and biscuits. Roasting off some bone-in and skin-on chicken breasts. I'll cut off and chunk the meat and mix it with frozen mixed veggies, gravy, and rosemary, simmer and serve it all over fresh biscuits.

Took some venison stew out of the freezer and have another sour dough baguette to go with it.

Mmm Mmm! My kinda of meal!

I'm making Chicken and biscuits. Roasting off some bone-in and skin-on chicken breasts. I'll cut off and chunk the meat and mix it with frozen mixed veggies, gravy, and rosemary, simmer and serve it all over fresh biscuits.

Put the raw biscuits over the "stew" and finish in the oven! Yum!;)

Put the raw biscuits over the "stew" and finish in the oven! Yum!;)

I'm going to make the "stew" on the stove top and I'm making the Good Eat's biscuit recipe, that way I'll have leftover biscuits for breakfast tomorrow! YUM!!

I'm going to make the "stew" on the stove top and I'm making the Good Eat's biscuit recipe, that way I'll have leftover biscuits for breakfast tomorrow! YUM!!

I hear that. Ever tried Alton's cinnamon buns? Man-O-Man.

Craig

I hear that. Ever tried Alton's cinnamon buns? Man-O-Man.

Craig

Actually to the disbelief and I am sure shock to many here, no I haven't tried that one yet. :LOL:

Good I take it? I need to go see what episode those are in and check my DVDs and cook book.

Thanks for the feed back. I cook collard greens in the pressure cooker quite often. I will definatley try your cabbage (collard) rolls. Cream collards sounds good also.

Josie

I love collard greens and agree that cream collards do sound good.

I just purchased a pressure cooker. Honestly I am a little bit afraid of them, but want to overcome the fear. My mother put a chicken in flight once when one exploded on her 40 years ago. A sight I will never forget. :shock:

My mother put a chicken in flight once when one exploded on her 40 years ago. A sight I will never forget. :shock:

That can be a site....

Attachments

• 600full-chicken-run-poster.jpg
    600full-chicken-run-poster.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 157
I made a big pot of taco meat and had it on flour tortillas with sour cream, cheese and lettuce. If there had been any decent tomatoes at the store, there would have been diced tomatoes for on top too.

I made a big pot of taco meat and had it on flour tortillas with sour cream, cheese and lettuce. If there had been any decent tomatoes at the store, there would have been diced tomatoes for on top too.

When GOOD fresh tomatoes are not in season, I use well drained canned "NO SALT" . They work well.:chef:

I keep Ro-tel tomatoes and chilies on hand for such occasions. Those bad boys are handy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom