Monday 12/12/11 What's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PattY1

Washing Up
Roasted Tied Rump Roast stuffed with Garlic w/Gravy or Au jus
Jasmine Rice
Pickled Beets
Steamed Brussels Sprouts
French Bread

Roast Chicken
Summer Squash casserole
Dressing
Pan Jus

Craig

Spaghetti, salad, and garlic crescent rolls. :yum: My daughter is going to Disneyland with a friend for a special evening for Disney employees, so I am fixing supper for my son-in-law and my grandkids (and me of course). :cool:

Disassembled two roasted chickens yesterday and made a rich stock ... Chicken Salad Sandwiches & Chicken soup tonight.....Same tomorrow but sub BLT sandwiches.

going to make the stir fry , i didn't get around to it last night. just had some m&m's and popcorn. so chicken with lots of veggies and noodles. maybe small salad. wanted to bake today, but had the repair man here working on stove and oven. so that didn't happen. he will be back tomorrow. he couldn't figure why when oven is on, the top burners don't work. it's free from gas and electric co. he is bringing an expert with him tomorrow.

To tired to make much tonight. Just made loose meat sandwiches, easy pork and beans on stove top with brown sugar and catsup and had some potato chips.

Leftover pizza from yesterday. Then I have to finish baking the stuff I'm sending to MN. Heading to CT for the weekend on Thursday.

This never happens. Went out for lunch today and came home with a half burger and huge amount of leftover french fries. I usually can clean my plate with the best of them. It was too much. So, dinner, if I get hungry later, warmed up FF and half a juicy lucy.

This never happens. Went out for lunch today and came home with a half burger and huge amount of leftover french fries. I usually can clean my plate with the best of them. It was too much. So, dinner, if I get hungry later, warmed up FF and half a juicy lucy.

Oh nooooo :ohmy:
How old are you, doodle?
I noticed the older I get the less I eat. Kind of like watching my parents appetites lessening...

Good thing I eat 4-5 times a day :LOL:

Too many treats in the teacher's lounge today. Finished off the last of the 4 bean salad and a handful of pistachios.

Chuckle. Let's hope it's a temporary condition ! We had lunch at 2 or 2:30 after running around. I was hungry. I am still a whipper-snapper in my early 60's, no excuse for not having a good appetite. I have notice over the last year, I can't put away a whole rack of ribs anymore, usually am satisfied with just 3-4 ribs. I used to chalk it up to too many side dishes. Guess I could be anyone's cheap date and even cheaper to feed at home. :yum:

I haven't eaten a full rack since earlier this year :angel:

It's steak that gets me. I can't eat a 16 oz steak anymore :ermm:
But that's OK, I always have a good use for the leftover.

...It's steak that gets me. I can't eat a 16 oz steak anymore :ermm:
But that's OK, I always have a good use for the leftover.

Me too. Saturday night I grilled us a couple of NY strips. It was between 2/3 and 3/4 Lb. I couldn't finish it. Had it for lunch today.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom