Monday 16th July Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We had dinner at my dad's. He lives in an independent village on the grounds of a nursing home. The cafeteria there caters and made our food. We had chicken parmesan with noodles and carrots and snow peas. Klondike bars for desert.

Cold fried chicken and potato salad. I love lots of crunchies and extra goodies in potato salad. I spent all morning at the river with my daughter and grandkids today, so was glad I made the chicken yesterday.

img_1161987_0_11bdf852e64703d8174b4f6d9ac67d91.jpg

Cold fried chicken and potato salad. I love lots of crunchies and extra goodies in potato salad. I spent all morning at the river with my daughter and grandkids today, so was glad I made the chicken yesterday.

img_1162035_0_11bdf852e64703d8174b4f6d9ac67d91.jpg
now we're talkin' C!! i love anything fried/cold.when bolas & i were kids there was always cold breaded/fried chicken,pork chops or haddock in the fridge.looks deeeelish matey but where's the watermelon:ermm:;)?!!

Wow, that looks delicious, Harry.
Unfortunately, it's so hot and dry here if I ate that I'd probably catch on fire... and there's a burn ban going on!

Leftover here. Probably Saturday night's leftovers.
i've seen the pics pacanis,i'd eat your leftovers for sure!i did crank up the heat on this one.put a roll of toilet paper in the fridge overnight just in case;)!!!

Harry, Your pork rendang can compete with our local Malay restaurant and it looks like yours comes out on top. :cool:

I already started dinner yesterday. Made an extra grilled pork chop and ear of corn. Cut the corn off the cob for a salsa fresca and thin sliced the pork. Marinated it overnight in a half a juiced lime with some diced hot peppers and onion. Now all I have to do is finish chopping a few veggies for the salsa and it's either a cold salad or re-heat the pork and roll everything together fajita/ burrito style. And there is an avocado to toss in somewhere too.
high praise indeed whiska,thanks mate:)!!"grilled" is that what we call "bbq'd"?
tell you what W that sounds deelish & if the bl**dy rain ever stops & we see the sun i'm gettin' a bbq,don't care if i do live in an apartment:LOL:!!

Errmm.. I think they are Nepalese... but it is a curry type dish.

That sounds interesting, I have not seen any Nepalese takeaways over here...curry sounds good to me :yum:

We had dinner at my dad's. He lives in an independent village on the grounds of a nursing home. The cafeteria there caters and made our food. We had chicken parmesan with noodles and carrots and snow peas. Klondike bars for desert.

Jabbur, that sounds like a nice meal, great how it was all cooked for you too :)

img_1162051_0_11bdf852e64703d8174b4f6d9ac67d91.jpg

That looks lovely Cheryl :)

now we're talkin' C!! i love anything fried/cold.when bolas & i were kids there was always cold breaded/fried chicken,pork chops or haddock in the fridge.looks deeeelish matey but where's the watermelon:ermm:;)?!!

hahaha!! :LOL: We ate that bad boy while we were up at the river yesterday! :pig:

hahaha!! :LOL: We ate that bad boy while we were up at the river yesterday! :pig:
yeah right,c'mon C admit it....you've got a watermelon habit haven't you? i've seen your stash....those 200 acres on the colombian border laughingly camouflaged as poppy fields.............:ohmy::wacko::ROFLMAO:!!

yeah right,c'mon C admit it....you've got a watermelon habit haven't you? i've seen your stash....those 200 acres on the colombian border laughingly camouflaged as poppy fields.............:ohmy::wacko::ROFLMAO:!!

:LOL::LOL: Harry, you do make me laugh! But alas, yes, I may have a watermelon addiction....:blush::whistling When others notice it, I cannot deny it....lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom