Monday 21st November, what's for dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I might just nibble on some stuff for dinner tonight. Maybe some cheeses and some carrots & celery with blue cheese dressing. I've got a feeling that the three hot dogs I just grilled and piled high with cole slaw are going to last me well into and past dinnertime...

Easy slow cooker meal... Chicken+condensed cream of chicken soup+dry italian seasoning with garlic bread B)

Quesadillas with Refried beans on the side and cabbage salad topped with (mostly) seeded jalapenos and sliced radish and a little onion, cherry tomaotes. Still thinking about a salad dressing. I have homemeade blue cheese, salsa, or I might just make a sweet sour cider vinegar dressing with some toasted cumin seeds instead of celery seeds. I don't usually keep bottled salad dressings unless for some other purpose. I had a late breakfast, so no lunch. Dinner time will be early today.

I had a big turkey sandwich with Swiss cheese and bacon, so tonight is just the last of the stuffing with gravy.

Baked pork steaks, homemade applesauce, and green bean casserole. I was going to make pot stickers and crab rangoons for dinner, but I prepped for Thanksgiving all afternoon and didn't have time for the potstickers and rangoons.

I am feeling totally inadequate here. Got tuna salad, which I already had for dinner last night and lunch today, and smoked turkey, which we've been picking at for several days now. Finally out of Halloween candy, drat.

I'm kinda getting hungry now. Eye new this wood happen. (just messin' with your comprehension skills)
I think I will try to make some tomato soup. I've got some American cheese that I bought yesterday just dying to be toasted in a sandwich. And the recent mentionings of tomato soup and toasted cheese has me hankerin'. Off to play in the kitchen.

lol, yeah, there's a new infomercial on the market, and it's called Dragon Naturally Speaking.
Speech to text is pretty cool though. I use it on my cell phone all the time.

lol, yeah, there's a new infomercial on the market, and it's called Dragon Naturally Speaking.
Speech to text is pretty cool though. I use it on my cell phone all the time.

I'd like to try it but the MAC version is more expensive than the PC version. It's not in my budget for a toy. I'll just keep my fingers limber.

I decided to put a little bit of cream cheese in my sammies, too :angel:
Cream of tomato soup for lunch tomorrow.

Attachments

• tomato soup and toasted cheese.jpg
    tomato soup and toasted cheese.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 245

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom