Monday 8/4, what's in your bowl?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Ours was French onion soup made with sweet onions, leek and red onions with gruyere topped toasts.

Attachments

• 1407204773967.jpg
    1407204773967.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 218
Sauteed chunks of chicken breast and fresh sliced mushrooms in butter/EEVO. I made a thin sauce from the pan juices, chicken broth, white wine, Penzeys garlic, crushed tarragon, lemon juice, and fresh parsley. Served it all over skinny noodles. Tossed salad preceded it, steamed broccoli cuddled up to it.

No room *burp* for dessert.

Attachments

• 2014-08-04 22.03.49.jpg
    2014-08-04 22.03.49.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 216
Great pics, GG and CG! :yum:

I had a throw together skillet dinner, with whatever I could find. Brats, onions, red and green bells, asparagus, garlic, and 2 kinds of potatoes. Steamed broccoli and cauliflower on the side. Trying to use up fresh veggies. :)

Great pics, GG and CG! :yum:

I had a throw together skillet dinner, with whatever I could find. Brats, onions, red and green bells, asparagus, garlic, and 2 kinds of potatoes. Steamed broccoli and cauliflower on the side. Trying to use up fresh veggies. :)

That sounds great. I might do that tonight. I have one brat left, some potatoes, and a bunch of fresh veggies in the fridge. I need a simple meal before my magazine-writing class tonight.

Back
Top Bottom