Monday dinner 11/18/19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kayelle

Chef Extraordinaire
I have an Asian marinated pork loin roasting in the oven. We'll have Pineapple salsa with it and the leftover squash casserole from a couple nights ago.

What's on the table at your house?

Falafel, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, mushrooms, avocado, all drizzled with a lemon garlic tahini.

I picked up an artichoke while grocery shopping the other day and steamed it this afternoon. I usually don't buy them this time of year, but it was surprisingly tender and good. :yum: Fresh fruit salad on the side - blueberries, apple, and mango.

DH's birthday and he wanted to order pizza from a Luna, a Greek resto (lots of Montreal pizza places are owned by Greeks), he did. I had a gyro platter.

I had a Dr's appointment yesterday so we had leftover BBQ sandwiches when we got home, along with lower-sodium potato chips. Mom had leftover soup for supper, and I had another BBQ and chips, along with a salad.

Remember I was asking you all about home made Mexican food? I made fish tacos and purple cabbage salad! We really liked it!

I can't call it dinner, but you can say that the evening snack which was very Scottish pie ... skipped dinner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom