Monday Dinner Menus 10-22-3019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Have been feeling subhuman the last few days. Himself should be back with wonton soup for me shortly. He'll be having General Gau's chicken, fried rice, and spring rolls. An egg roll does come with his meal, so I'll take it off his hands. [emoji38]

What's the plan for your supper?

Have been feeling subhuman the last few days. Himself should be back with wonton soup for me shortly. He'll be having General Gau's chicken, fried rice, and spring rolls. An egg roll does come with his meal, so I'll take it off his hands. [emoji38]

What's the plan for your supper?

Aww, I'm sorry CG....maybe that's your body's way of telling you it doesn't like being thrust 1000 years into the future... :(:ohmy::LOL: Seriously though, I do hope you get back to normal very soon, and Wonton soup sounds especially good.

I had a BLT and a small green salad this afternoon. Hit the spot.

Feel better CG!

I found a stir fry recipe we really enjoyed tonight. I added sliced red bell pepper along with the asparagus and perfectly cooked shrimp. It was sure pretty, but we ate it too fast for a picture. The slightly different Asian lemon sauce was a nice change and another chance to use one of my Meyer lemons. I topped it with candied sliced almonds.

I'll sure use this recipe again.
https://homecookingmemories.com/shrimp-asparagus-stir-fry-lemon-sauce/

Last edited:
Split Pea Soup

IMG_20191021_213748153.jpg

Split Pea Soup Ingredients.jpg

Split pea soup Nutrition Label.jpg

(((Hugs CG))) God bedring (Danish for good bettering).

We had a country omelette with chives and feta as well as sautéed rainbow chard and some toast. There were banana nut muffins for dessert. Yum

Sandwich Monday here. Virginia ham, white American cheese, lettuce and mayo on a sub roll. Simple but tasty.

CD

Back
Top Bottom