Monday Feb 16 Dinner Plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made dinner this morning watching my cable repair guy try to figure out issues I'm having with their video on demand - my dinner will be more successful than my cable guy was.

Sauteed whole mild Italian sausage, with onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and garlic.Added can of tomatoes and some chicken stock. Ground up some red pepper flakes. I will re-heat it tonight and add some greens and pasta to the dish & serve with crusty bread.
Big rains and chilly here all day.

I'm going to make Mark a pork soup with vegies and noodles from last night's roast.... garlic bread on the side.

I'm not sure. I hava hunk of chicken leftover from my Saltimbocca last night. I could slice it, I guess, and have it on lettuce... I'm not sure yet.

It was surprisingly good . . .

I had baked potatoes and I piled on some cheezy quinoa, taco spiced lentils and avocado dressing. I wasn't sure how it would taste, but I was getting rid of leftovers. Wow, I really liked it. I had two potatoes.

wished my baked shrimp scampi would have been as good. guests loved it, me not so much. tonight having french onion soup , lots of cheese in it and toasted oatmeal bread, milk. still can't get rid of the bday cake. had it for lunch , am getting sick of it. when it is rainy and chilly, i crave soup .

Oven Stuffer Roaster, Parsley Potatoes, succotash and Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Malt Butter Cream Frosting. My grandson's seventh birthday. I forgot to buy candles so I used a "6" and a "1". A birthday he will remember I guess.:LOL:

This was what we had for dinner. I didn't do anything with the leftover chicken. I am taking that for lunch tomorrow. Here is the soup I made.... turned out more like a stew.
img_792948_0_4b86fb9872f36b846c3ddfdfd279fdbf.jpg

I worked tonight and ordered my favorite: A salad with almonds, parmesan, eggs, tomato, etc. etc. But of course as soon as I ordered it I got busy, so it sat. And sat. And sat some more. And then some people (whom I was waiting on no less) got tired of looking at it up near the waitress station / pool table area and they "threw it away" because it had been sitting there the entire time that they were there. :wacko: /sigh

Which may have been OK if they knew how to tip ... but no! They were fun. But cheap.

Why can't it ever be fun and over-generous????

I sweet talked the cook out of grilled cheese sandwich as he was closing the kitchen down.

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.

:heart:
Z

Back
Top Bottom