Monday, February 5th, dinner plans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PA Baker said:
They can do that, Lefse. I was on prednisone for a stretch of time a couple of years ago (for a bad flare-up of my asthma) and really struggled sleeping. When I did, it was a bad, restless sleep. Check with your doc to see if you can take something like Tylenol PM to help you.

Hope you don't have to be on them for too long!
Oh thanks PA. My doctor put me on the stuff last week when I saw her. She asked if I smoked. I said, NO MAAM. I just have all the crud that everyone else is dealing with I suppose. She didn't like the sound of my lungs at all, told me bronchial asthma, viral, sinus infect and ear infect, and if putting me on the prednisone didn't help, she wouldn't allow me to work or fly, tomorrow. Gotta go anyway, think she was worried about the possiblilty of me bustin an eardrum, something too common in my line of work. The AS Cold worked or seemed to anyway. May take more tonight.

She has me on it for 5 days and one tablet, then 5 more days, half tablet.

Well, I cooked my Duxelle-stuffed chicken breasts for dinner tonight. They were good! PeppA likes them. I'll have to do them again sometime. I posted the recipe over on the Chicken board.

Hope you feel better soon

SierraCook said:
Soup again!!:glare: I have unwell the last few days with the cold/flu and have not felt like eating like normal. So, I have trying to take it easy on my stomach and have been eating mostly soups.

If you like eggs, they are nice and light and would make a change for you. Hope you feel better soon.:)

Your little one's health

SizzlininIN said:
You are so right about that. Thanks for your thoughts!

Hope he is well on the road to recovery now?:)

Back
Top Bottom