Monday, Fourth of July What's Cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zhizara

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
It's really hot lately, so the meatloaf I made last night will do for today.

I really like to fry slices of meatloaf for sandwiches, or with fried eggs like I had for breakfast. It doesn't take long so the kitchen doesn't get too hot, but it warms up the cold meatloaf, and gives it a nice crusty outside.

I hope you all are having a wonderful celebration. Happy Birthday, USA!

What's cooking for you today?

I haven't BBQ'd ribs in a while. And all this rib talk recently... lol
I'll pick up some more of that potato salad that I bought yesterday. That was tasty stuff. I'll see if they have anything else there worthy of throwing on the WSM. I hate to fire it up just for one rack and I'm too lazy today to make any fatties or ABTs. Maybe they've got some leg quarters or something.

Happy Fourth of July to my American Friends!

Well, we are having camping leftovers for dinner. The choices are pork souvlaki, pulled pork sammies or steak! We also have a ton of salad, veggies, fruit. So we will just graze.

Yet another round of dolmas..And, since I had breakfast at 4:00 a.m., lunch around 8:30, I'm almost ready to have supper and then it is nap time if I want to stay up after 8:00 p.m.

i'm pretty sure we:re grilling again, but i think i'll lose it it i eat another sbr glazed chicken leg.

i may take a run for lobsters and either clams or mussels if i can sneak out.

I decided on some moink balls to help fill the smoker. They take very little effort.

What are moink balls?

M for meatball, oink for pig :pig:

Frozen meatballs wrapped in bacon, seasoned with rub and smoked. Then dipped in BBQ sauce and smoked some more. Goodness on a toothpick :)

Happy Birthday America!!!!!!!!

We're having baby back ribs, potato salad, baked beans, corn on the cob and lemon icebox pie for dessert. I made the potato salad and pie this morning. The beans are baking and I started the ribs in the oven rubbed, wrapped in foil with coca-cola. Hopefully the rain will hold off and I can sauce them and finish them on the grill along with the corn.

last night bbq babybacks tonight hotsmokes (sausages) on a bun with a variety of mustard choices, mac and wild rice salad with grilled zucchini and corn otc.

Back
Top Bottom