Monday, March 19th, dinner anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it`s Like a sausage creole : Sausage Creole

but with smoked weiners instead :)

sounds a load more Fancy than it really is and the whole lot can be done start to finish in just over half an hour :)

hot corned beef sandwiches with mashed taters and sauteed cabbage...can you guess what leftovers I'm using up tonight??

Just going out to the kitchen and put a roast beef in the oven. I take a can of Cream of Mushroom soup and a can of Onion Soup and mix the two together and pour this over the beef. ( I put this in my Dutch oven that has been sprayed with Pam). Cover really tight with foil and cook about 2 to 2 1/2 hours at 350. It makes tender beef and great gravy. Along with this it some fryed potatoes and creamed corn for the veg.

Last edited:
Since it's officially the feast of st. Joseph, I ate the leftover pasta y sarde con finicchio.
There is another zeppole calling my name....:wacko:

It was chicken stir fry night tonight. And I must say, it was a hit with everyone. Even little miss picky ate it. Not enough broccoli for me though. I got one lousy piece dang it.

We had adobo pork (Boston butt cut in chunks then cooked in pressure cooker with all the adobo ingredients), sticky rice, and a big ol' salad.

And now I'm having a glass of wine with Alix :chef:

I've got some Swiss Steak baking in the oven. I'll serve the juices over rice or noodles which ever Paul wants. We'll also have some acorn squash.

me and the little one went hunting for a few groceries last night, and found a bacon ranch pizza with provolone, alfredo, tomatoes, mozzarella, and I dressed it up with a drizzle of bleu cheese dressing, fresh mozzarella, and ginormous feta-stuffed olives... and then she wanted avocado on it. actually turned out spectacular- and to make a long story short... that's what i ate tonight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom