Monday Meal 2-21-11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice dinner Kathleen! I'd love a slice of that pie!

I think I'm going to make some multi-grain bread for Thanksgiving sandwiches tomorrow.

The pie turned out nice even if it had low sugar in it. I used several different kinds of frozen cherries.

Your mini-Thanksgiving dinner looked fantastic. I love T-Day leftovers better than the main meal!

I'm a little late weighing in, but we had chicken leg-quarters, baked with the rest of the huckleberry/raspberry/chipotle sauce, baked potatoes with real butter, and green beans with a sprinkle of celery seeds.

:)Barbara

I'm a little late weighing in, but we had chicken leg-quarters, baked with the rest of the huckleberry/raspberry/chipotle sauce, baked potatoes with real butter, and green beans with a sprinkle of celery seeds.

:)Barbara

You got three meals out of that bottle? Good job!:)

i dined on beef w/ mushroom & gravy, salad, a cranberry-pecan cookie, & a nilla wafer & pudding parfait. milk as my drink~

Yesterday we ate out Mexican before we went to see a band play for free. I had a chicken quesadilla and the fiance had carne asada.

Had a group that was $7 for $15 worth of food. Had a $5 coupon so got the groupon for $2! We bought a few drinks, but other than that it was a nice, cheap date night.

Just two, but that was still good. I ended up never trying it with pork, but I'll bet it would be great! I was going to cook the chicken in BBQ sauce, but then I remembered the H/R/C sauce and James chose that. :cool:

Should I be adding it to my grocery list for you guys?:LOL:

You think they will let me phone in the food stamps? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Maybe. I got online at a friends house. Even if you go into an office, they will put you on the computer to answer their questionnaire.

I got on his computer and filled out the form for her, while she was sitting in the next room watching TV, but in earshot.

I ran into her later when she was walking her dog, and I asked her if she had had to go for an office visit and she said no. They mailed it to her.:LOL:

So...Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom