Monday Monday 9/27 What's for Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Littlechef

Senior Cook
Good afternoon everyone,

It's cool, dreary, and rainy today. A good day to stay home, have a cup of tea and read a good book under a cozy blanket . . . ahh to dream.

Reality is, I got the kids off to school, ran a bunch of errands, did some paperwork and laundry, and in about an hour I will pick the kids up from school and chaos will reign . . . lol.

Dinner will be baked ravioli with meat sauce. Roasted veggies and garlic bread on the side.

HAGD:chef:

Off to a condo board meeting tonight so I'm eating out of the freezer. Black beans and rice with Cuban style roast pork butt.

Breakfast was: Peppers, onions and tomatoes (6 cubanel peppers, 1 habanera pepper, hot pepper paste, 2 chopped tomatoes, 1 medium onion, fresh basil, oregano, sea salt, ground pepper & 3 cloves garlic fried in EVOO). Not normal breakfast food but this is what hub and I wanted.

img_923026_0_bd68b35ccf4bd76691b708332d69aced.jpg

Close-up

img_923026_1_3d71bc0d24704b8ceb42ee7bbe951f3f.jpg

Dinner plan is Eye Round Roast, Burgundy pan gravy, mashed Red & Yukon taters, broccoli and maybe my take on Bavarian beans and spaetzle.

Last edited:
Eye Round Roast, Burgundy pan gravy, mashed Red & Yukon taters (butter, sour cream & chives), buttered steamed broccoli.

img_923080_0_faa5b50331cf0954124302d180af394b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom