Monday, Monday (Nov 14th), What's cookin'?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Well, I've had chicken and rice in various forms the last few days so tonight will be something else. I've got leftovers I could use up if need be, but I'm thinking it is going to be a great big mac and cheese and some veggies in our house tonight.

I think tonight is a good time for a burger bomb. I have some gruyere and genoa salami and the weather is mild and I'm in the mood.

I've got some toasted raviolis left over, plus half a can of crushed tomatoes from something last week, so some kind of red gravy on the raviolis will be my dinner.

Paprika turkey with salad. Normally do paprika pork but trying it with turkey today. Hopefully it'll be good. I'll post the recipe later.

Probably going to make meatloaf; brown, basmati rice; and something with some frozen, mixed vegis. Any quick, easy suggestions for the veg? I'm tired of just steaming them and tossing with garlic butter.

Probably going to make meatloaf; brown, basmati rice; and something with some frozen, mixed vegis. Any quick, easy suggestions for the veg? I'm tired of just steaming them and tossing with garlic butter.

Ok, TL. Meatloaf sounds good to me too.

I like to add frozen mixed vegetables to the rice or egg noodles while cooking. It makes a pretty dish and is an easy way to get your veggies. Or how about veggies in egg noodles with a cheese sauce?

I have a crabcake left over from dinner last night. It's just me this evening. DH is teaching and the yungun is visiting Grandpa. There's also some asparagus and green beans in the fridge.

Swedish Meatballs turned out pretty good yesterday. Good enough to repeat tonight. And there will be mash potato patties, Fried in Butter with gravy when plated. Will unclog the arteries tomorrow.

Hubby is catching a cold so making chicken noodle soup and buttermilk biscuits.

97% fat free beef hot dogs on whole wheat. Not as bad as they sound.

pacanis said:
I'll have to take your word on this one ;)

:LOL: Yeah, I guess that sounded like a rousing endorsement. The brand is Hebrew National, and they're actually pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom