"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2019, 07:19 AM   #11
Senior Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooking Goddess View Post

Did you mean the Kimball's in Lancaster? I didn't see one in Sterling on the map. Anyway, it's only 10 miles closer than heading down to Misquamicut Beach, and Lancaster isn't exactly beachfront property. It also involves driving through Worcester instead of CT. We avoid Worcester unless we absolutely have to deal with crazy city driving. We're on empty country roads through CT and RI for about half the drive - nice and relaxing.

I took a quick look at Kimball's menu - surprisingly (or maybe not), prices at Kimball's are $2-$4 higher than they are down on the beach.
Yup, meant Lancaster. For me, Kimballís is the next town over so I canít beat the location if I have the urge for seafood. The increased prices probably reflect the transportation costs from the coast to inland. They are very generous with their portions so that could be another factor. So for clam strips at $17.95, what is the cost at Misquamicut Beach?

bbqcoder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
supper