Monday the 10th of Oct. Anyone Else Eating Dinner??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thawed some boneless skinless chicken without a clue what I was going to do with it. I googled "easy chicken recipe" and this was one of the first that popped up, so I made it. Kind of a sweet and sour sort of thing, not bad, kind of tasty.
Quick and Easy Chicken Recipe - Allrecipes.com

Served with a steam bag of brown and wild rice with broccoli and carrots.

I just didn't want to be hoggin' the dinner thread with starting it all the time. Seems no one wants to start it lately. I figured they were fasting :LOL:

When the menu is nothing exciting, it's not as much fun to start the thread!
We just did burgers and chips. I had my first day at the new school and then choral society rehearsal tonight so didn't have time for a big meal.

Yes, but we need the inspiration, jabbur. If you had said burgers and chips earlier, I might have fixed that instead ;)

My dinner.
pork piccata 10-10-11.jpg

And I'm pretty sure it will be my lunch today, too :)

last night was our anniversary, so i asked dw if she wanted me to cook what she had on our wedding night.

unfortunately, she was having her cholesterol checked today, so rack of lamb was out.

since we'd eaten out the past three days, she just wanted grilled chicken legs and veggies at home. i did so, and finally got around to making the garlic and onion beef kebabs for the boy and i.

ah, she's such a romantic. my boy was in bed by 9; she was asleep by 10.
ain't love grand?

I'm late, but Happy Anniversary, buckytom!

Last night I used lasagna noodles, broke them up and added ground beef with vegetables. The sauce was tomato paste, beef broth and seasonings.

img_1057815_0_6ad3e6ae527c67d6c0c99b058ff2134e.jpg

I've been working almost non-stop since yesterday morning. I'm starved but too tired to make anything too complicated. I'm thinking pasta with fresh, slightly cooked diced tomatoes, toss in some sauteed shrimp, fresh herbs, onion, a little bit of garlic. Top with grated fresh parm. And a BIG glass of red wine. First I'm going to walk the dog, then I'm going to shower, go to the LCBO, get the wine, prep the tomatoes, make the pasta, chop the herbs, eat, and then take about a 3-hour nap.

Back
Top Bottom