Monday the 10th of Oct. Anyone Else Eating Dinner??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I have a pot of beef barley soup with mushrooms simmering. Some french bread and butter will be dinner tonight.

I just ate some leftover casserole, and am now eating chips and dip. When there are more folks home we'll see what they want to eat. I'm thinking roast beef melts.

Leftover CP mushroom roast beef.

:LOL: "Anyone else eating dinner??" :LOL:

Last edited:
Gee, I thought everyone else was fasting tonight :LOL:

I'm thawing some pork loins. Gonna make some piccata... or is that picatta? I always find it spelled both ways :wacko:

pacanis said:
Gee, I thought everyone else was fasting tonight :LOL:

I'm thawing some pork loins. Gonna make some piccata... or is that picatta? I always find it spelled both ways :wacko:

You mean we don't fast on Columbus Day? Where is that memo?

I am going to make PF's cream of chicken soup and make chicken and noodles with it. I better get started! I am excited!:chef:

You mean we don't fast on Columbus Day? Where is that memo?

I didn't "observe" that memo about faux Columbus Day ;)

I just didn't want to be hoggin' the dinner thread with starting it all the time. Seems no one wants to start it lately. I figured they were fasting :LOL:

Just finished fresh kale, sauteed with masala, and topped with, what else, two FRESH eggs (poached). BTW, the egg production rose by 33% today. One of the trainees took the warning that if she didn't move to the egg production line at the egg factory, she'd be demoted to the stew pot production line.

I didn't "observe" that memo about faux Columbus Day ;)

I just didn't want to be hoggin' the dinner thread with starting it all the time. Seems no one wants to start it lately. I figured they were fasting :LOL:

I think we all got spoiled when Snip started it at 3:00 in the morning !:ROFLMAO:

I made a delicous pork piccata.
Everything was yummy.
It was amazing :rolleyes:

:mrgreen:

pacanis said:
In my head :LOL:
Probably a vanishing species :ROFLMAO:

Okay. Just lay your head on the copier, and if I can remember my code, we will do a quick scan. Don't mind the lid.

Back
Top Bottom