Monday's Dinner - Nov 10th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made chicken I marinated in Italian dressing the dipped in parma cheese. Cooked in oven and sauted some mushrooms. Added to the chicken with motz cheese and parsley. Also had roasted potatoes and corn.

New recipe very good! My husband and daughter ate it up...suprising

made Manhattan style clam chowder (with added shrimp! cause I had them on hand) fresh baked sourdough bread with it. Simple but good

The border and DH had leftover sausage penne. I had a mandarin orange - tummy is a little upset and not in the mood for reheated tomato sauce.

Frozen pizza out of a box. Actually one of the best frozen pizzas I have ever had. Ta-daaaaaa!

Leftover pasta and french bread. DH is on graves so it's a laid back kinda night. I might over indulge with some homemade apple crisp and ice cream just to take the sting off of missing my baby...

So it didn't taste like cardboard covered in ketchup and rubber cheese?:LOL:

No, actually it is pretty good. I think it is called Palermo's??? Out of all the frozen pizzas I have ever had, this is pretty decent next to Totino's and California Kitchen. Yea yea... I can hear the JEERS now for mentioning Totinos! :LOL:

I pulled some round steak out of the freezer; browned it, then simmered it in chicken broth and mushrooms, at the end I added a little cream; served it with potatoes, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower. Dessert was some chocolate/chili cupcakes pulled from the freezer, also.

img_722626_0_73f885657e07550238a9446aa99dbe1b.jpg

Nice, marigene. It's putting me in the mood for some Swiss steak.

again with the big fat mushrooms!!
ya'll are killin' me!
Thats it. I'm buying mushrooms today and browning them to eat for lunch all by themselves!!!!!

again with the big fat mushrooms!!
ya'll are killin' me!
Thats it. I'm buying mushrooms today and browning them to eat for lunch all by themselves!!!!!

oooh, mushrooms and swiss cheese on a toasted bagel..... :)
That immediately came to mind.

hey, i may just have a bagel or 2 in the freezer....
ooooo a jalapeno bagel!
ok. i'm going to the store NOW!!!!

since the house was busy with painters and carpenters, we were forced to get sushi/sashimi last night.
for us, that is. the lousy painters can suck on their rollers and brushes, for alll i care.

the (korean) owner of the sushi place and i are becoming friends, so he always includes some freebies. last night was edamame and kim.

i was surprised to find out that both my wife and son love kim as much as i do. no, not connie's hubby, although he seems nice. kim is roasted laver, much like nori but with salt and sesame oil.

Monday was my birthday so I made shrimp and fresh cut fries. :chef:

img_723035_0_a0b4ebb9dd4cac1a538c9383fd438154.jpg

I also made the cocktail sauce and fry sauces. But the salad came from a bag. :)

-=fred=-

No, actually it is pretty good. I think it is called Palermo's??? Out of all the frozen pizzas I have ever had, this is pretty decent next to Totino's and California Kitchen. Yea yea... I can hear the JEERS now for mentioning Totinos! :LOL:

Excuse me for a moment.... Bleaghhhhhhhhh! Sorry, I never met a frozen pizza that I liked.

I think I just broke my rule of "if you don't have something nice to say, keep your yap shut!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom