Monday's Dinner Sep. 12th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice looking plate Joey....love clam sauce.

Beth.........a 3,000 calorie burger? :LOL:

I did a really nice baked fish dish with a lb of Mahi Mahi.
It started with melted butter in a small casserole, and paper thin red bell pepper and white onion, with paper thin red potato splashed with vermouth. I nuked it for 2 min.
I put together a combo of mayo/parm cheese/lemon/fish sauce/mixed Italian seasonings, and slathered both sides of the inch thick Mahi Mahi, placed it on top of the veggies with tucked in defrosted artichoke hearts and baked at 400 degrees for 13 minutes. Served it on a bed of wilted spinach.
I'm glad I just wrote it out so I can do it again. :chef:

img_1479678_0_9e4cf40673365aab157f2a7531901263.jpg

Kay...your Mahi Mahi dish looks fabulous, and I'm glad you detailed the recipe, too. :yum:

Dawg...mixing cream cheese with leftover salmon and re-purposing it as a dip is my go-to as well. Yum. :chef:

If I were you, I'd take those little gems back and get a refund. If the store is too far to go right away, take a photo and make sure the receipt is in the photo, along with a date stamp. I've done that at some stores and gotten refunds with no problem.

Had the money back before I made that post. Store is about a mile away. No questions asked.:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom