Mushroom caps: Escargot & also herb stuffing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lyndaW

Cook
Tomorrow I plan of fixing large mushroom caps - some filled with escargot & others filled with herb stuffing over a bed of linguini with a yummy french bread and one filet mignon steak (hubby & I can split the steak).......
What else should I serve (its just the two of us) .and what kind of dessert...obviously something light..but what ?? NO fruit....we have been having fruits almost everynight for the past week--fixed all kinds of ways..........

It doesn't have to be served on pasta if you have other suggestions..don't forget the escargot will have yummy garlic & butter...and I am only going to make two (one of each of us) of the herb stuffings in the mushrooms

Hubby will be thrilled with all your suggestions

It doesn't have to be served on pasta if you have other suggestions..don't forget the escargot will have yummy garlic & butter...and I am only going to make two (one of each of us) of the herb stuffings in the mushrooms

Hubby will be thrilled with all your suggestions
I'd go with some rice either white or brown adding some fresh chopped parsley to give it color, a small green salad with avocado,red onion, tomato, those little pear kind in yellow and rd. a nice dressing from white balsamac, evoo and lemon zest and juice a touch of honey. Dessert would be something light or not:LOL: how about some ice cream filled cookies, say a chocolate cookie filled with coffee ice cream?
kades

Tomorrow I plan of fixing large mushroom caps - some filled with escargot & others filled with herb stuffing over a bed of linguini with a yummy french bread and one filet mignon steak (hubby & I can split the steak).......
What else should I serve (its just the two of us) .and what kind of dessert...obviously something light..but what ?? NO fruit....we have been having fruits almost everynight for the past week--fixed all kinds of ways..........

I might skip the mushroom with stuffing since you're serving bread and go with:

Tomato and basil salad

Lemon/butter asparagus

Dessert...

Chocolate of vanilla mousse

Panna Cotta

Flan

Creme Brulee

Parfaits

Bourbon Cheesecake Shots
Bourbon Cheesecake Shots recipe

Back