My baby does my dishes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
jake is living with me. since day before yesterday. great goin', so far, 'cept for emotional family & bickerings. sigh. getting his keys tommorow, then it's official..

Jake is her boyfriend!

Cool Luvs! Have fun. Remember that the first year is that hardest and to pick your battles wisely.

Luvs - what does it mean when you say that your baby does the dishes?

Are you talking about a son or daughter? Please answer me as I am very curious.

Jill

whew! that's good, because a few months ago luvs announced she was pregnant!

i thought, "man, my son is so far behind..."

shpj4 said:
Luvs - what does it mean when you say that your baby does the dishes?

Are you talking about a son or daughter? Please answer me as I am very curious.

Jill

my baby is jake, my boyfriend of near 7 yrs.:) he was in fla. for a yr. while i was a pittsburgh-dweller.
AND he does my dishes!:w00t:

Luvvie, Dear, If he's living w/you, the dishes are no longer 'yours'; they belong to both of you. Train him from the get-go that he has just as much of the responsibility for house chores as you do; how you choose to divide those chores is up to the 2 of you!:cool:

buckytom said:
whew! that's good, because a few months ago luvs announced she was pregnant!

i thought, "man, my son is so far behind..."

Hold up, wait a minute!! Did I miss something?:ohmy: Or are you being your usual self Bucky?:huh:

luvs said:
jake is living with me. since day before yesterday. great goin', so far, 'cept for emotional family & bickerings. sigh. getting his keys tommorow, then it's official..

Congrats luvs. I remember when one (now ex) bf moved in. He cooked, cleaned, vacuumed, did the laundry and clipped coupons. His soon-to-be ex SIL said "I should have married you instead of your daughter." :ROFLMAO:

cute, mish. i'm having to show my baby what living with his woman is 'bout. i cook, he cleans. it's my job, anyhoo, since i'm a Chef, to see to it that my luv has excellent meals & desserts.:)

Thats great Luv's. Now you have to teach him how to do the laundry, sweeping, vacuuming, mowing, take out the trash, clean the toilets and tubs and sinks, mop the floors. Have I forgotten anything?

laundry, vaccuming, trash, feline 'feedings, I have him occupied w/ cleaning. he won't clean Charlotte & Tigs' litter box. dagnabbit. jerk. nah, i luv my jake.:LOL:

Personally I wouldnt like cleaning the kitty litter either :sick: You could get one of those electric ones that cleans off the mess and then all you have to do is empty the tray :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom