My Jake is ill, feeding him

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
he's either with food poisining 'er he REALLY loves to read. cause he's spending like hours on his throne.
i wanna fix him a comfy soup, not chix noodle.
i figure chix would be ucky fer my babe now, as he's sick from chix amongst other possibilities, too.:ohmy:
thanks, guys.

I don't know if a high-fiber soup would be a good idea in his condition. If chicken noodle doesn't appeal to him, I'd go with the tomato. Hope he feels better soon.

we appreciate yins answers- split day after tomorrrow, tomato, tomorrow!!! thanks!!

he's bowing to porcelin & other stuff..... he better be well 'nuff to work, i want my allowance on payday..
i was with food poisoning day before culinary school began (ucky sushi), & was literally laying on my floor begging my pizza people to deliver my food cause i figured if i was gonna be at school, by dagnabbers, i hafta eat!! well, my main door locked them out, so i went to buy my dinner. (they were a floor away from me.)
it wasn't great..

aw man, he really is sick....I know you luv him but keep your distance....at least till he can get you that allowance!!;)

i already took my distance, he was offended. i threw my blankie & pillow onto my couch, oops!!! he was like, 'HEY, there's a pillow missing!!' i was like, 'yeah, babe, that's my pillow. you're not giving me your flu.'
it's food poisioning, i don't give a darn, i'm too paranoid 'bout getting ill like him!

Back
Top Bottom