National Lobster Day Dinner - 6/15/2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, it's Thursday so we'll be having TACOS! SO wants chicken tacos wit the 'fixins' and she bought some taco bowls to eat them from. She and our GD will use said bowls. I'll stick with tortillas.

Jeannie is flying in from Vegas today so, we will have dinner on the way home...
She will probably opt for fast food as she will be tired..

Ross

Bedtime here already. I made maize meel with butter , tomato and onion relish, curried cabbage and boerewors ( SA farmers sausage with beef and lamb)

Here lobsters were on special a couple of weeks ago... been waiting to see if they will come back on again soon.... have such a hankering! Especially as there are suddenly all these recipes being posted everywhere!
:ermm: :shock: :w00t2: :unhappy:

I'm didn't sleep well last night and am not feeling great today, so we're going to order pizza from our neighborhood pizza joint. The owner has that great New Yawk accent and makes terrific pizza. I'm hungry already...

I had to be at work this morning at 4:30 AM, which screwed up my meal schedule for the entire day. I had breakfast at 5, lunch at 10, and dinner at 3. It was grilled kielbasa and broccoli with cheddar sauce.

Here it is only 6 PM and I'm already having my evening glass of wine. At this rate, I should be ready for bed around 7. :neutral:

Hope you sleep better and feel well, GG. I didn't sleep well last night either, but I'm only draggin' ...

All you fans of lobsters can have my share. After living up here as long as we have, I've officially decided that they are overrated. JMO... So, we'll have last night's planned supper of Italian sausage-bell peppers-onions over polenta now that I remembered to defrost said sausage. :LOL: Thinking of making a salad, but thinking might be as far as I get. *yawn*

We had a date night and went to see Wonder Woman and then had dinner at a greek bistro. We decided on small plates and had tzatziki, saganaki, grilled octopus, spanikopita, and moussaka. The first 4 were great, but the moussaka had a funky taste to it. Seeing that we only took a couple of bites out of the moussaka, the server asked if it was okay. When we told her it had a funky taste, she took it away and sent over a manager. She took off the moussaka. We'll go back because everything else was great, but won't order the moussaka again.

GG, we should have gotten together last night. I didn't sleep well either. The pizza sounds great.

We have a place in our new neighbourhood that everyone was raving about so we tried it last week. It is a Sicilian pizza parlor run by four twenty-somethings. The pizzas are out of this world and not too expensive either.

We had tuna melts and soup before TB went to work today and I am just going to have some more soup for dinner.

GG, we should have gotten together last night. I didn't sleep well either. The pizza sounds great.

We have a place in our new neighbourhood that everyone was raving about so we tried it last week. It is a Sicilian pizza parlor run by four twenty-somethings. The pizzas are out of this world and not too expensive either.

We had tuna melts and soup before TB went to work today and I am just going to have some more soup for dinner.
Thanks, LP. I hope we both sleep better tonight [emoji813]

We'll be "down the Cape" (Bostonion for on Cape cod) again this weekend so maybe we'll have lobster again.

The ones 2 weeks ago were the best ever

Back
Top Bottom