National Spaghetti Day Dinner - 1/4/2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I made a twice baked potato, started in the nuker to give it a head start, then finished in the oven. Then back in the oven to finish with butter, bacon, sour cream, green onion, cheddar and smoked paprika. Re-heated grilled acorn squash w/ more butter,on the side.

Lots of rivers and other bodies of water were heavily polluted and caught on fire. The Cuyahoga catching on fire finally spurred the government to pass the Clean Waters Act and form the EPA.

You're welcome!

Warning! Warning! Warning to all Hawaiian pizza haters. Avert your eyes now! It. Was. Delicious!
View attachment 32895

Yeah, well, you are from a place where a river caught on fire. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I just never got the pineapple on pizza thing. But as long as you liked it, and I didn't have to eat it, I give it a two-thumbs-up. :)

After all, I do not need to like what YOU eat.

CD

Last edited:
...as long as you liked it, and I didn't have to eat it, I give it a two-thumbs-up. :)

After all, I do not need to like what YOU eat.

CD
Casey, this should be the mantra for each of us here at DC. Genius! *mwah*

I swear on my Mom's cookbooks that, should you ever end up sharing food and breaking bread at our table, I will never feed you food you would not enjoy. Deal? Deal!

Last edited:
Casey, this should be the mantra for each of us here at DC. Genius! *mwah*

I swear on my Mom's cookbooks that, should you ever end up sharing food and breaking bread at our table, I will never feed you food you would not enjoy. Deal? Deal!

Deal. I hope to do that some day with you and himself. :yum:

CD

ARRGH ! I missed National Spaghetti Day !

Pulled a Boston Market Chicken Pie out of the Freezer...
When they have a BOGO on this item, I always go for it...

IMG_6962.jpg

Chicken Pie.jpg

Oh, I forgot to say GO BISON!

I don't know anything about NDSU, other than they are the Bison, and the ones I met were very nice. Although, they were all drinking Bud Light... even though Shiner (a Texas brew) was sponsoring the party.

CD

Back
Top Bottom