New dinner ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kawarthagal

Assistant Cook
Mu other half gets a bit bored of some of the meals we have,i am always looking for new ideas! i am always interested in frugal inexpensive meals...stuff for my crockpot or other ideas.I am working full time and cannot spend hours in the kitchen (although i would absolutely love to)I am not into heavy creams very spicy meals (i will try some new ethnic dishes though even though i'm kinda chicken to).We often eat any kind of fish chicken salads etc.
Healthy heart smart type recipes are my focus these days
Any ideas certainly appreciated

Put crockpot in the search and you will see all kinds of threads with recipes for crockpots. I know there are a lot of them and someone with a specific recipe will come in. Just be patient, football fans might take a while to come on if they are hosting a party today.

Mu other half gets a bit bored of some of the meals we have,i am always looking for new ideas! i am always interested in frugal inexpensive meals...stuff for my crockpot or other ideas.I am working full time and cannot spend hours in the kitchen (although i would absolutely love to)I am not into heavy creams very spicy meals (i will try some new ethnic dishes though even though i'm kinda chicken to).We often eat any kind of fish chicken salads etc.
Healthy heart smart type recipes are my focus these days
Any ideas certainly appreciated

what kinds of meals are you currently making? what kinds/cuts of meat are you using? it would be a bit easier to make suggestions if we knew some of your usual dishes.

Back
Top Bottom