New Year's Eve 2016, what are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bucky, your young man is laying down on the job again. ;)

What kind of face protector is that? It looks like I can see his expression right through it. The bottom photo (will be left-hand when someone spins it for you) looks like a smile peeking through. The other picture looks like he's frowning. I'm guessing he was really excited to play, then either lost or was tuckered out when the fun was over.

BTW, you are one awesome Dad, and I don't use that "awesome" word often. You and he are building scads of memories for him to carry with him all the rest of his life. You da man!

Shucks, CG. I'm just having fun doing what any dad would do. I hope he carries these memories forward.

The facemask is a wire mesh. I like to pretend to do the Silence of the Lambs thing with it. I just need some lima beans and a nice key-auntie.

He was smiling in one, I guess, 'cause he was having fun. He usually tries to look tough, which explains the other picture.

The whole family was with Mr Right and he and Mr Perfect made sure to gang up on me and make sure I was the joke, even the daughter helped. Oh well , we had fun all of us.

Got to eat good food.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom