New Year's Menus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My menu

I upload the photoes we made last night for New Year dinner:
Indian aubergines,Creamy dream,Semolina cake with a red fruit sauce and cream filling,Renaissance spiced veal with pumpkin sauce.
I hope you'll enjoy it!! :pig::chef::LOL::-p

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Aubergines.jpg
    Aubergines.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 200
  • Creamy  dream.jpg
    Creamy dream.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 221
  • Creamy reddish  dream.jpg
    Creamy reddish dream.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 194
  • semolina cake cream and red fruit filling.jpg
    semolina cake cream and red fruit filling.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Spiced veal and pumpkin sauce.jpg
    Spiced veal and pumpkin sauce.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 193
these pics are from last night, today is the same plus a cheese platter is added.

Italian Hero (Genoa Salami, Dak Imported Ham, Provolone, Red Leaf Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Italian Herbs and Spices) on a sesame seed roll.

img_868861_0_0a6fb9ab44cfa1fd08852a0412bf397c.jpg

Hero, Bean Salad, Mac Salad, Olive Salad and Potato Salad.

img_868861_1_c6bbc4768a711131e14833981132dfe2.jpg

I didn't get pics of the cheese platter, dips and salsa yet.

thanks a lot!! your menu looks yummy too!!!!!!!!!!!!most of my dishes are now in the fridge as we were just me and my husband.. it's a pity you alla are so far from Milan...otherwise you might have tasted something...

thanks a lot!! your menu looks yummy too!!!!!!!!!!!!most of my dishes are now in the fridge as we were just me and my husband.. it's a pity you alla are so far from Milan...otherwise you might have tasted something...
thank you!!

Pork and sauerkraut for this PA Dutch gal! Made in the crock pot served with applesauce, mashed potatoes and the peasant bread made this morning. And watching the Mummer's Parade in Philadelphia.

I never made chopped pork..I don't have any recipe on this... :(
pork chops are not "chopped" it is a cut of pork with a bone along the side usually except for boneless chops.

heres a pic of my sauerkraut smothered pork chops

img_868928_0_ec5e1cd0459ed8dcf0f4da4e1742a28a.jpg

steaks for me & jake's anniversary at a restuarant, then late tonite pork, sauerkraut, potatoes & black-eyed peas.

I am going to try a recipe from Cooking Light Cookbook that I got for Christmas - Brown Butter Gnocchi with Spinach and Pine Nuts. When I went shopping in Reno, I bought the ingredients for several recipes in this book. This is huge for me because I am notorious for buying or receiving cookbooks and not making any recipes for them. So, I am trying to vary my diet and eat some foods I may not normally eat (I have never had gnocchi). I am still working up the nerve to cook fish.

pork chops are not "chopped" it is a cut of pork with a bone along the side usually except for boneless chops.

heres a pic of my sauerkraut smothered pork chops

img_868951_0_ec5e1cd0459ed8dcf0f4da4e1742a28a.jpg

I see ...thanks a lot!!!!chops of pork with a special sauce that looks tasty indeed!;)

I am going out now.. it's sunny and we'll have a walk along the river,then we'll go to my parents' house as last night we stood home.. too lazy for travelling... so I 'll bring them two puff pastry tarts...with smoked ham smokes scamorza,a quality of cheese, and grilled zucchini,all mixed up and put on the puff pastry,does anyone knows this recipe?I posted a few photoes.. somewhere on DC last night..kisses ans love see you later bye

Back
Top Bottom