Nobody going to eat, Pete? Monday February 6th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Wow, 11 am PST and no one has started this?

I am on a roll with wanting to create again and am trying to make good healthy meals for DH and I whether he is working or not (I just make it early and send his off with him.

Tonight he is home and I am making grilled Sockeye salmon filet with fruit salsa, steamed spinach and if I am really energetic I may make polenta! The leftover salmon (actually I will measure it out before we eat) will go into salmon potato patties later in the week.

Whatcha all got planned for tonight?

Back from vacation yesterday. Went out to pick up some groceries.

Picked up a nice piece of fresh swordfish and some fresh veggies. I think I'll grill the fish and steam the veggie.

I just got home from work about 30 minutes ago.. got the oven preheating. Tonight is going to be stuffed pork chops, lima beans, and salad.

I made split pea soup and had some for a late lunch, so dinner will be a bacon cheeseburger.

I took a nap and woke up to find out DH's brother is coming over to work on the fence and the three of us are going out to dinner!:clap: While I was looking forward to the salmon, it will hold until tomorrow and will be a quick dinner after my pain program! :)

I found some mini raviolis at the store today, and will top them with tomato sauce from my garden.

Going to make Italian flavoured frikadeller with steamed mixed vegis with garlic butter and rødkål (Danish red cabbage).

Had our main meal of the day at lunchtime - finished off my 'wonton meatloaf', which I described in pics in the cabbage thread, page 9.

Back
Top Bottom