Now that the holidays are over...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vera, urmaniac13, Vera thanks for asking about Befanca the witch and urmaniac 13 thanks for the introduction to a beautiful site.

Winter cooking is more stews, soups,BREADS. I purchased an Emile Henry Poterie Culinaire (made in France) new at a house sale. It is a beautiful pot which I put away. Since joining Discuss Cooking...I remembered the pot. Now I need recipes for the pot. Suggestions??????

boufa06 said:
Ayrton, I am sure my DH would love you for the idea of making "Hirino me Selino!" He has been bugging me to do it and since it is my least favourite dish, have not got round to doing it. Wish I could pass the pork to you!!

:LOL: I just LOVE this stuff (as do the kids, and hub) so we make it fairly frequently. I'd be delighted to send some up to you. I'll send it FedEx overnight, recipient pays ... how's that?!

Found another leftover (pasta with cheese, cream, sour cream, proscuitto ...) so got through YET ANOTHER NIGHT!

Today, though, that's it. Just cleaned out the fridge and freezers and some nice beans are on. We're all just sick of meat!

Ayrton said:
:LOL: I just LOVE this stuff (as do the kids, and hub) so we make it fairly frequently. I'd be delighted to send some up to you. I'll send it FedEx overnight, recipient pays ... how's that?!
Ayrton, you're too kind! But I'm afraid I must decline.:(:)I just can't take advantage of your generosity.

Back
Top Bottom