Oh no! No Tacos for Tues. 09-05!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragnlaw

Site Team
Staff member
Just the left over Shrimp done up with Chili Garlic Sauce & Basil on Rice... yum!

Attachments

• 20170905_190632.jpg
    20170905_190632.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 174
Too warm for the oven so, I threw together a couple of ham, mushroom, onion and cheese omelets along with some crispy hash browns and toast..

I have put together a few meals for the freezer so I hope the warm weather cools a bit in the next few days..

Tiring of cold pudding and ice cream for dessert.. I need cake...or pie...or bread pudding..or cobbler... :ermm:

Ross

Leftover grilled burgers X2 from yesterday. Warmed in the oven loosely wrapped in foil for 10 min @350. Brushed with tiger sauce. As close to fresh tasting as one could get. No buns. A few slices cucumber and a sliced tomato, S&P. Really I was too tired to cook today anyway.

I made some fresh pasta and went freezer diving again
and found one more vacuum pack of red sauce with
Pork (Boneless Country Pork Ribs slow cooked in Marinara),
YUM!
009.JPG
Added some fresh herbs from my patio pot garden
and grated Garana Padano for a garnish on top.
Really delicious!
It's been such a stormy, black, lightening-thunder-filled, rainy, yucky day, this hit the spot!

I made some fresh pasta and went freezer diving again
and found one more vacuum pack of red sauce with
Pork (Boneless Country Pork Ribs slow cooked in Marinara),
YUM!
View attachment 27824
Added some fresh herbs from my patio pot garden
and grated Garana Padano for a garnish on top.
Really delicious!
It's been such a stormy, black, lightening-thunder-filled, rainy, yucky day, this hit the spot!

Looks good. How did you defrost the sauce?

CD ;)

We had Italian sausage sauteed up with chunks of colorful bell peppers and Vidalia onion wedges. Put that on top of a bed of polenta with added Parma cheese, then topped the sausage mixture with more Parma cheese. Yum!

It wasn't leftovers when I started today, but we have leftover sausage, etc now!

Attachments

• 20170905_220016.jpg
    20170905_220016.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 118
Back
Top Bottom