Pasta Wednesday for us, what's your dinner 12-19-2018?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Leftover porchetta from the freezer, onion, celery, fennel and fennel fronds over homemade cavatelli.

Attachments

• 2018-12-19 18.48.55.jpg
    2018-12-19 18.48.55.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited by a moderator:
A bagel burger, here. Plain bagel, burger, cheddar cheese, lettuce, pickle, onion and mayo.

CD

Good looking dinners all around! MsM, I never get tired of split pea soup. Beautiful pic.

Tyler was here for dinner this evening, as dad had to work late and mom is out of town for a training class. We had gently warmed leftover rib eye from last night, steamed veggies, and mashed 'taters. He had two full plate fulls...:LOL:

I’ll probably eat late, and I really haven’t decided yet. Maybe a quesadilla pizza, or maybe stir fried instant ramen noodles.

Went for a drink with wife and came home . Didn't feel like cooking, chicken tikka masala. She bought these on special $3 , unbelievable. They were so nice. We are getting more.

Russ

Lol, med. Wednesday is pasta day?

I think I found archival footage of Addie and her son Pirate (using literary license in its production as Anthony) from years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ti1hnLiLw

Wednesday is Prince spaghetti day!

Love it... :LOL:

I sauteed large shrimp in sweet chili sauce and served it over Asian noodles..

Dessert was banana cake..
Ross

Last Night's Amish take on Chicken & Waffles, with Roasted Cauliflower & Sprouts, Onions, Drizzled with Balsamic Vinaigrette, garnished with Crumbled Bacon... Penne Salad...

Chicken & Waffles.jpg

Cauliflower-Sprouts, Roasted.jpg

Salad, Penne Pasta.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6814.jpg
    IMG_6814.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
I have been eating things from the freezer lately, trying to make room for the logs of cookie dough I have been putting in there. Last night, it was some black bean chili, with some corn tortillas, and this morning, I made an omelet with the remaining chili, using a little masa harina to flavor the eggs. Next few days, the cookies get baked!

I have been eating things from the freezer lately, trying to make room for the logs of cookie dough I have been putting in there. Last night, it was some black bean chili, with some corn tortillas, and this morning, I made an omelet with the remaining chili, using a little masa harina to flavor the eggs. Next few days, the cookies get baked!
I don’t know if you’ve noticed that I have become obsessed with cookies lately. Your comment about freezing logs of cookie dough piqued my curiosity!

Can any cookie dough be formed into a log and frozen? If not, what criteria make the dough freezeble? And while I’m sure it depends on the ingredients, how long do these cookie dough logs last in the freezer?

Sorry to stray so far off-topic here...

Back
Top Bottom