Personal Chef tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
A dear friend of ours is here tonight cooking dinner for us. Right now, she's sitting here picking fresh green beans, and already has chicken steamed and sauce made for Chicken Crescent Roll-ups. We're also enjoying a little coctail.
When Kim comes home, he's going to have to deal with two silly women.

Somehow, I think he can handle it.

make that 4 and poor Kim would run screaming like Lucifer were after him:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

kadesma

:) Kades!Might as well spend the night and then we can make a spectacular brunch and clean up for Constance after that. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Imagine spendind spending time with anyone of our DC friends I would love staying up and talking all night.

jpmcgrew said:
:) Kades!Might as well spend the night and then we can make a spectacular brunch and clean up for Constance after that. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Imagine spendind spending time with anyone of our DC friends I would love staying up and talking all night.
Hey, great idea,JP, I love yakking all night and with the DC group, it would be so much fun. Connie you still with us? We haven't sent you running for cover have we:LOL: :ROFLMAO: ...I promise we will clean up, change the beds and fix a wonderful brunch...
Come on over Sizz:LOL: what ya gonna bring?

kadesma:-p

:) Hope there is a rather large camp ground close by then we could have a Lets cook for Constance Festival!We will need some entertainment.Anyone here for that ?:LOL: :LOL:

kadesma said:
Hey, great idea,JP, I love yakking all night and with the DC group, it would be so much fun. Connie you still with us? We haven't sent you running for cover have we:LOL: :ROFLMAO: ...I promise we will clean up, change the beds and fix a wonderful brunch...
Come on over Sizz:LOL: what ya gonna bring?

kadesma:-p

Fresh Peach Cobbler and Vanilla Ice Cream

Angel Food Cake that we'll top with fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries and strawberries) that I let sit with sugar on top to get the juices flowing........then top that with whipped cream.

Girls, I wish you all had been here! We'd have had a ball.
No need for a campground...we have plenty of room for guests.

The meal was very good...but we could have used that peach cobbler, Siz.

Am I going to have to start a virtual deer camp for us guys in response to this? Or better yet, a fishing trip on a remote lake, an we'll call it the "He-man Woman Hater's Club", just like from "Spanky and Our Gang" shows from yesteryear.:-p

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Goodweed of the North said:
Am I going to have to start a virtual deer camp for us guys in response to this? Or better yet, a fishing trip on a remote lake, an we'll call it the "He-man Woman Hater's Club", just like from "Spanky and Our Gang" shows from yesteryear.:-p

How about a virtual grilling patio?

jpmcgrew said:
:) Hey wait a minute you guys can come.Under one condition you hafto wear a dress and heels.:-p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ok......for the next outing guys can come under the stipulation above..........but you'll have to entertain us for your dinner.......I say a few singing and dance numbers should do it :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom