Personal Chefs--Your Opinion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hear you, Psiguyy, but somebody's gotta hand out those little yellow smiley things!

Didn't mean to imply that there's anything wrong with getting rich, just questioning it as a useful long-term motive for doing ANYTHING. I believe in working to live, not living to work. As for investments and the future of the economy, I would sooo like to get into a political discussion about it, but this is the wrong place.

I would hope that anybody going into this field would have some kind of plan for their future.

If all you want to do is be a personal chef, I don't see it. If it leads to something bigger with a future for a great life later, I would see it as a good thing. If it leads you to a life as the owner of a successful restaurant, I can see that as a move towards financial security and retirement.

A couple I know just sold their restaurant and retired. They worked long and hard hours to get to where they are now. They owned that restaurant for about 20 years and they invested their money in real estate. They'll now spend their time traveling. Something they didn't have much time to do when they were working.

you know i would be a personal chef after i like get sick of being in resturants and if i become a personal chef for someone actually in a high position in society now tha would be cool too.

Back
Top Bottom