Pre-Memorial Day Sunday! May 27

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
We got more Maytag Blue, inspired by Polished Topaz's black and blue burgers, so will grill them along with baby bell peppers, fresh pineapple and a lone hot dog. Have some yogurt veggie dip too.

What are you having?:chef:

Last edited:
Pulled Pork, Scotch Eggs, Beer Cheese and Bacon dip, Cole slaw, and Smoked Sausage.

Taking daughter 2 her dh, and 2 babies out for Chinese at Ethan's request for his birthday.. whopeeee Ma doesn't have to cook. :LOL:
kades

Stuffed tenderloin and grilled zucchini and a cucumber/Vidalia onion salad.

Wine-butt chicken with thyme and rosemary in the wine and a spice mix TBD rubbed under the skin, along with grilled zucchini. I have leftover Greek peasant salad from yesterday's cookout; I think I'll cook some rotini and turn it into a pasta salad.

14" pizza pie ( ~12 Oz of dough) topped with
- 28 oz drained & minced plum tomatoes
- 1.7 ounces each of grated Pecorino & Parmigiano
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tbs Oregano
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 2 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 8 Oz. Mozarella
- 1 finely sliced medium large yellow onion
- 6 large pitted Kalamata olives
- a drizzling of olive oil
Baked 15 - 20 minutes on 475*F pizza stone.

Macaroni, cheese, ham and broccoli casserole. This time I used mini shells with low fat American and parm cheeses, and as usual, Jenny-o turkey ham.

Stirling said he would make tacos, but that we were too low on taco shells. I hopped in the car and picked up some taco shells. Some days it's just more fun to drive than to cook. Tacos!
fiesta.gif
hapydancsmil.gif

And the waiting begins... which will give me some time to figure out how I want to do my potato.

Attachments

• on grill.jpg
    on grill.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 161
pacanis said:
And the waiting begins... which will give me some time to figure out how I want to do my potato.

I have no idea what it is, but I want to eat it!

Thank you ladies.
My tenderloin has sauteed; apple, Vidalia onion, crimini mushrooms, slivered almonds and panko crumbs in it. I'm just hoping it comes out as well as the first time I made it ;)

Back
Top Bottom