Professionals or Home-Chefs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Are You a Pro or Home-Chef?

• Pro

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Home-Chef

Votes: 47 90.4%

• Total voters
It's not so much the cooking I like as it is the eating.

Home cook working on getting better.

lol, i like andy's response. i'm also a c.p.c..

i cook for my wife and son at home, and for my family's gatherings. my brother's 60th birthday is coming up, so i have to get in touch with a sis to coordinate the festa.

once a year, i cater my department's christmas party, feeding around 100. i do it for the glory, for the atta-boys, for spite, and for brownie points to allow me to have christmas day off. :chef:

Am a pro!!LOL but stopped in January had my own restaurant then sold it and moved and started training in a non profit culinary school to at risk kids, latch key kids, also worked with parole and probation and social services teaching them job skills etc.

While I love cooking and really get in to it on Sunday, I'm just a plain ol uninteresting home cook...

kadesma

uninteresting...hahahahahah... you should read what she fixes for sunday suppers!

<~~~nomadic professional chef...Lately, I'm like the Mary Poppins of the culinary sect, only with red clogs and striped pants. I can think of only one thing I need, lately, more than my knives....a GPS for my car.:ermm:

Still the "Galloping Gourmet" huh VB?
Must be getting old by now!

Back
Top Bottom