Sat. Sept. 2 -- Dinner Plans !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barb L said:
Thanks, I love lobster, but don't have them very often :(

Looks like I wont be having lobster afterall...they sold out :mad: It's a four day sale that started today! They better have more tomorrow.

Nothing fancy tonight, just left over chinese food from last night. Although, anything could happen between now and the time of eating. I would like some take out from the Blue Ribbon here in Park Slope. The have a great ruben sandwich which I have been craving and I'm also want Matzo Ball soup. The blue ribbon's matzo ball soup is alright. Not amazing but it satisfies my craving.

I went to a baby shower earlier this afternoon and pigged out on finger foods so ultimately I wasn't in the mood for a grand supper so we settled for chili dogs.
I mixed up a batch of my homemade salsa for later. Its movie night tonight so well be vegging out in front of the t.v. enjoying salsa and tortilla chips.
Come to think of it today wasn't a very healthy day and neither is tonight.....:LOL: . Oh well..........there's always tomorrow.

Not healthy for us either Sizzlin. I made a salad with an oriental dressing with chicken for lunch and for dinner we had pot roast, egg noodles, french green beans and apple sauce. For dessert, banana cream pie. Maybe tomorrow will be less fattening.

Last night I made one of my favorite Chinese recipes - "Chicken With Asparagus in Oyster/Black Bean Sauce" - served over white rice.

Back
Top Bottom