Sat. Supper..1/16/16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Uncle Bob! Drop by more often, you hear? You bring your Bourbon, I'll sip my wine. ;)

Beth, it's wonderful how all of you are rallying around that family. I'll keep them in my thoughts.

GG, nice looking Thai food, but do you figure on going back to the Italian place ever again? If yes, and the same hostess is there, I'd remind her that she chased you out and so this time you're hoping for extra-special treatment. :mrgreen:

...and Pampered Chef couldn't have cared less...
I've had that same brush-off with Pampered Chef. "Pampered" my...:whistling: It's the reason I never buy from them. Besides, if you look around a bit, you can find anything they sell somewhere else - and usually for a cheaper price.

I seasoned tonight's fish with The Spice House's "Lake Shore Drive" seasoning blend. It's basically the same as Penzeys "Fox Point". Doesn't matter, it's all good. :yum: And the crash potatoes? They were soooo crispy around the edges that Himself thought I deep-fried them. It's amazing what a little olive oil, a cast iron pan, and 400 degrees of heat can do.

Attachments

• 2016-01-16 21.28.22.jpg
    2016-01-16 21.28.22.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 149
Not cooking. Got pozole soaking and that's what is on for tomorrow/Monday. Tonght was savory oatmeal (made with Greek yogurt and African chili powder and lime Juice-i am addicted to It).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom