Saturday, 10-27-2018, what's on your plate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

medtran49

Master Chef
Hatch chile waffles eggs benedict, with sauteed spinach, chorizo and avocado. Everything homemade.

Attachments

• 2018-10-27 17.52.55.jpg
    2018-10-27 17.52.55.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 102
Brats simmered in beer, butter and onions, finished on the grill..Served on heated Hawaiian buns..

Beans and mac salad as sides..

Ice cream later..

Ross

Cast iron skillet pizza on tortillas, salad and a cold beer.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_537b.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_537b.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 94
  • fullsizeoutput_537c.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_537c.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 90
I had bought lobster meat when shopping yesterday. Sure it was $19.95 a pound, but compared to whole lobster prices, this was a deal. Bonus: all the work is done. I was going to use it for lobster Cobb salad, but it's been too cold and rainy today for that. My next thought was bisque, but decided we would be hungry again. I ended up making lobster macaroni and cheese. It was good, but the delicate flavor of the lobster gets lost in the cheese.

IMG_20181027_224149020.jpg

OMGosh, I'm drooling at these dinners. Not many posted this evening, but everything looks wonderful!

I went out to lunch today and had buffalo chicken wings and a salad. It was pretty good, but the heartburn later was not. :ermm::LOL: I should know better than to order hot wings. :)

I went out tonight to listen to some old college buddies play at a local watering hole.

I had the safest thing on the menu, a club sandwich, and it was pretty good. The side of fries was actually quite good, too. Good food, good music -- can't beat that.

CD

Attachments

• lilbluepills-212.jpg
    lilbluepills-212.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 98
Back
Top Bottom