Saturday, 4/23/2011, What's on the table?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I think we are having french toast, bacon and eggs.

Any plans?

I have cranberry tangerine nut bread just about ready to come out of the oven. HMMMMMMMM I bet that would make fantastic french toast!!

Last edited:
We were scheduled for leftovers last night but ate out instead.

As a result, we are having leftovers tonight.

Pescado Salteado con Verduras (fried fish with veggies in Asian sauce)

img_992922_0_2935fb210af43137a53b5d164e66306f.jpg

I'm not quite sure. I have lots of odds and ends in the fridge. Shrek still isn't eating well, so I'll make whatever he wants, within reason and finish off the bits myself.

I started off with strips of the roast pork loin, intending to make taco meat mixture, but after slicing ended up with about 1-1/2 pounds.

The taco seasoning I use is for 1#, so I added 1/2 can of tomato sauce, some Liquid Smoke, and some of my chili wow factor spices, but no chili powder, just some Old Bay.

Then...I added some Hoisin. Now the flavor is somewhere between taco and BBQ.

I'm doing a taste test to see where I should go with it. It's good so far. Ideas?

Tonight we had grilled steak and scallops with baked potato and fresh green beans .. boy am I full !

So should we carpool to Andy's for his leftovers? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Since we can't afford the gas to get to Jabbur's, let alone Andy's, I guess we will be having Arroz con pollo for supper. :cool:

Amazing! All the dishes I've posted here and you guys want to come for leftovers?!?!?!?

Breakfast for dinner. Quick and easy. I am going to bake a cheese cake later and maybe prep some of the veggies and such for tomorrow.

French toast topped with sugar free maple syrup, strawberry preserves and sour cream with bacon on the side.

img_992992_0_594b8e6db29e65fb6de905113de4c1d1.jpg

I made my main course for the GCC - The 4 Seasons Challenge. What does GCC stand for?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom