"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 11-04-2006, 06:12 PM   #11
Head Chef

I am not sure what I am in the mood for. I have really good at watching what I eat so I can loose weight. My friends want to go out for Sushi and I am thinking about it.

Jill and Jolie
shpj4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 06:13 PM   #12
Senior Cook

Send a message via MSN to babyhuggies
sons 4th b-day party today so we are having hotdogs, fried onions on the side,potatoe chips with dips on the side(french onion & ranch)& chicken strips,pop and a chocolate cake frosted with boiled icing(the light and fluffy kind)have never made this frosting before so hope it is good.My 15year old daughter did the decorating.
Everyones dinners sound sooo good....

Old 11-04-2006, 06:19 PM   #13
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to Barb L.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyhuggies
sons 4th b-day party today so we are having hotdogs, fried onions on the side,potatoe chips with dips on the side(french onion & ranch)& chicken strips,pop and a chocolate cake frosted with boiled icing(the light and fluffy kind)have never made this frosting before so hope it is good.My 15year old daughter did the decorating.
Everyones dinners sound sooo good....
Happy Birthday to your son I could eat your dinner any time !!
Old 11-04-2006, 08:25 PM   #14
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
I was going to do fried boneless skinless chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, & green beans. After I got the chicken fried, I decided to cook some spaghetti noodles & layer those & the chicken with spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, grated mozzerella cheese, then bake it until the cheese was all gooey. It was really good!
Old 11-04-2006, 08:38 PM   #15
Master Chef

Tonight I made a favorite autumn/winter meal adapted from a recipe from Martha Stewart's "Quick Cook" cookbook.

Essentially - marinated chicken tenders dredged in sesame-seed seasoned flour, sauteed in extra-virgin olive oil, & served piled into baked acorn squash halves along with several blanched broccoli florets, carrot sticks, & snow pea pods. Chicken tender marinade is reduced a bit & poured over all.

Healthy & delicious!!!!